Monday, February 25, 2013

Giant BC Salmon


Giant BC Salmon

The video posted above is from our 2010 trip to the Rivers Inlet Area in BC Canada. This fish weighed 63lbs and it was landed on a flyrod. The salmon was released and was one of many tyees our boat caught that trip to British Columbia. The area is absolutely beautiful and the fishing is what dreams are made of!

In 2011 we returned to the Good Hope Cannery to once again fish for BC Salmon. In addition to many large salmon I was again lucky enough to catch another giant salmon, this one was 64lbs, I will post that video later.

Stay tuned, in upcoming posts I will be discussing in detail my experiences in the Rivers Inlet area and maybe some of it will be helpful to you when you decide to make a trip to catch the giant BC salmon they have there. I will be posting some great pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment